Sunday, March 18, 2012

What Goes On Behind-the-Scenes

Behind the glowing luminescent computer screen, I hunch on my seat, clad in a mickey mouse pajamas, looking on with drowsy eyes.

There's some Subway cookie crumbs on the side of my desk and a mug of already cold milk. 

It's a messy sight, you think, as your eyes linger on the slips of paper slapped carelessly into books balancing precariously on top of each other. 

*

But the nights I spend penning down thoughts about those stories which I love and hate are worth it. 

Because right now, I have a very important announcement to make, one that is probably just staring at you right in your face:

My blog has reached 101 followers! 

You are beautiful, like a dream come alive, incredible
A centerfold miracle, lyrical





I am so happy!

And I'm really sorry for not updating as often as I would like to. I have to go for Debate Finals next week and sit for my exams in two weeks' time. 

When I get over these hard times, this blog will be flooded with reviews!

For now, have fun reading and reviewing! And silently egg me on!

Lots and lots and lots of love for every single one of you-- the one who commented and made my day, the one who tagged me and made me smile, the one who pressed the "Follow" button and made me squeal! 

In my happy daze, I wish you a Galley that you have been praying for, a "follow" that you have been counting on & a number that makes you so happy you want to jump and do a crazy wiggle. 

For me, that number is 101





Look to the distant horizons, hope is that thing with wings that fly.





Now, let the fireworks begin!

6 comments:

  1. Nice format :D and update more often!!! I am a loyal viewer (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there :) Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting, I'm now following you back :D

    Congrats on the 100+ followers, it's so exciting when it happens lol.

    Book
    Enslaved

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I was really excited, took me about four days to get over it!

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on 100 subscribers! I can easily see how you got here- your blog is beautiful and everything you post is interesting. Thank you so much for your lovely comments on my blog- it really means a lot. I hope to speak to you again soon- hope you manage to get those reviews up soon I will definitely be reading! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your lovely comment! You have me beaming now :D
      I hope to speak to you again soon too! Drop by often!

      Delete

I love comments, take your time and cruise around. Leave your links! I always comment back :-)

Wishing you lots of good books to come along your way!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...